TERMS FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS
By taking out a subscription to Soundbops (referred in these Terms as the “Service”) on soundbops.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms.
The Service is owned and operated by Spark and Rocket Ltd. Its registered office is at 227 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2ND, UK.
Spark and Rocket Ltd reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Service at any time, with or without notice or explanation, if it believes you are violating the Terms in any way.
1. These Terms only apply to Subscriptions taken out directly via our website soundbops.com (the “Site”).
2. You must be at least 18 years old to take a Subscription.
3. We will try to process your Subscription promptly, but we do not guarantee that your Subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a Subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your details, at which point we will provide you with access to your Subscription. We reserve the right to reject any offer in our discretion, for any or no reason.
4. If you purchase a Subscription for a third party (a “Gift Subscription”), it will expire at the end of the Subscription period. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Gift Subscription.
5. The minimum agreed term for such a subscription is 12 months. The renewal period will depend on the agreed frequency of said subscription - annually, 3-monthly or monthly.
6. You can cancel after 3 months, but you must return the Soundbops instrument complete in its case undamaged at your own expense.
Prices and Payment
(a) If you are a new customer you may receive a ‘free trial’ or ‘introductory offer’ as part of your Subscription. When the free trial or introductory offer period finishes your Subscription will automatically continue at the price quoted on the Site during the sign-up process, unless you cancel in accordance with the instructions set out below before the end of the trial period.
(b) You agree to pay the price at the rate notified to you at the time you take out your Subscription. We may modify the price of any Subscription, remove and/or offer certain other subscription services from time to time. We will always tell you in advance of any increase in the price of your Subscription and offer you an opportunity to cancel it if you do not wish to pay the new price.
(c) In addition to the Subscription fees due to us, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunications charges that you may incur by accessing the Service or using the services available on it. For example, your mobile network operator may charge you for data or roaming services.
(d) If we discover an error in the prices listed on the Site, we will inform you and give you the option of continuing to purchase the Subscription at the correct price or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided, we will treat the order as cancelled.
If you do not pay the amounts you owe to us when due and the undamaged Soundbops instrument, bops and case are not returned within 14 days then we reserve the right to charge you an unauthorised cancelation fee of £99.99.
Renewals and Cancellations
(a) Unless you purchased a Gift Subscription, your Subscription will automatically renew for the same Subscription period (e.g. weekly/monthly/annually). Upon renewal, we will charge the current Subscription price using the same card or other payment method that you previously used. You
(b) If you took a Subscription with a ‘free trial’ or ‘introductory offer’, you may cancel the Subscription at any time before the trial period or offer period expires. Unless you cancel prior to the end of this period, your Subscription will automatically continue as a paid-for Subscription.
(c) You agree that your Subscription will begin as soon as we send you the email confirming your Subscription. You will not have the right to cancel the Subscription within the active Subscription period, save for any ‘free trial’ you might be entitled to (see above).
(d) Gift Subscriptions cannot be cancelled. All other Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, but cancellation will only take effect at the next payment date. There are no refunds for unused parts of your Subscription.
(e) You can cancel after 3 months, but you must return the Soundbops instrument complete in its case undamaged at your own expense.
How to cancel
To cancel your subscription you will then need to log in to your account using your email address and the password you created when you purchased your Subscription.
Once logged in, under the “Account details” tab, click “Subscription & billing” and click the Auto-renewal button to OFF. The cancellation will be effective from your next due payment date.
Contact us to arrange the return of your Soundbops Instrument in its case.
Your subscription term, your rights to cancel your Subscription and/or your rights to receive a refund may differ if you used a promotional code or other offer. Further details will be set out with the relevant offer.
Other policies to read before using the Service