Spark and Rocket Ltd - EU Declaration of Conformity (No. 01)
In accordance with European Parliament and Council Decision No 768/2008/EC Annex III
1. Product model / product
Product Toy musical instrument
Batch/serial no. BATCH 01 (07-2020); BATCH 02 (11-2020)
Name Spark and Rocket Ltd.
Address 227 West George Street, Glasgow, United Kingdom G2 2ND
3. This declaration is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
4. Object of the declaration:
Product: Toy musical instrument with individual musical note blocks. Each block represents a musical note and can be placed on the board. When board buttons are pressed musical note will play through speakers.
Features include speaker, instrument selection dial with 10 sounds, volume dial, headphone jack, sturdy instrument case, music book.
4 x AA batteries (not included)
5. The object of the declaration described above is in conformity with the relevant Union harmonisation legislation:
2009/48/EC The Toy Safety Directive
2014/30/EC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
2011/65/EC Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive
6. References to the relevant harmonised standards used or references to the other technical specifications in relation to which conformity is declared:
Safety of Toys – Part 1: Mechanical and physical properties EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018
Safety of Toys – Part 2: Flammability EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014
Safety of Toys – Part 3: Migration of certain elements EN 71-3:2019
Electrical Toys. Safety EN 62115:2005/A11:2012/AC:2013
Electrical Toys. Safety EN 60825 under EN 62115
7. Additional information: For ages 3+
Signed for and on behalf of: Spark and Rocket Ltd.
Place of issue: Glasgow
Date of issue: 18/11/20
Name: Michael Tougher